Jörg,

I have the kit and Schillix-0.2 so just need time to
review.

If someone already has X built for you then just tar
up the binaries/libs and post them on the mirrors. I
have tarballs of X 6.8.2 (CVS) compiled as well as in
Solaris package formats. Take your pick. if you have a
natively built one already then let us get it our
there so we can test it and move on. If rebuilding
Schillix with X included appeals, then better do it
now with the new patches and files than wait.

Schillix 0.2.1 ?!?!

I beleive it should really be that simple with any of
these distros.

Anyhow, I'm looking about 4,000 GNU packages that can
work universally with either Schillix and other
distros. Possible? Mainly, to evaluate Sun Studio 10
in various build situations.

So, once the debating is over... can we review the
autobuild systems and how we can use Schillix to meet
that goal?? ;o>

~Ken Mays

--- Joerg Schilling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>