Jörg> Hi, I am not sure about the current OpenSolaris crypto status.  Is
Jörg> all crypto code now included with the OpenSolaris sources?  Would I
Jörg> currently need to download special crypto sources or binaries from
Jörg> somewhere else?

Steve>  I believe all the crypto code should be open now... unless
Steve>  there's something I missed?

The source is available, but whether it's useful to compile it is
another issue.  OpenSolaris builds will not be able to sign the binaries
in a way that will let them run.  Darren discusses this a bit (including
his plans for a fix) in
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/security/projects/ef/sunwcry/.

So people who want to use crypto will want to use the signed binaries
that are provided in the closed-bins tarball.

mike