    DJM> I use to do that but if using dumpadm and coreadm to actually put them
    DJM> else where seemed like a better solution to me - mainly because they
    DJM> have the functionality built in so why not use it.

On the other hand, /var/crash is a well-known location, so there's some value
in leaving something there that lets you get to the right place automagically.
To each his own.

--
        Matt Simmons - [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Solaris Kernel - New York
   "The NASDAQ, properly understood, is nothing more than bingo for