To me, it sounds like you lost the ground...
Where are you? On Mars? So, how is the craters? :-)

Have you ever noticed that GNU/Linux is everywhere?

I'm still not so sure in bright OpenSolaris future because of 2 main
non-thechnical reasons:

a) mind set shift (GNU/Linux => */OpenSolaris) might not happen at all
or will take too much time to happen and than GNU/Linux will close the
gap on server side too. And people like you will scare existing
GNU/Linux user base which is very bad for OpenSolaris community in
general.

b) SUN Microsystems still do not care to explain their oficial position
on CDDL vs. GPL compatability issue in terms of shipping GPL apps on
single media as Solaris Express, Nexenta, BeleniX and others do or will
do. This is purely publiciy thing, but it *must* be clarified ASAP. So,
users will not be afraid to jump on OpenSolaris-based distros.

In regard to (b). One simple thing SUN could do is to dual license SUN
libc as GPL and CDDL. The way FreeBSD, Mozilla and many others resolved
it. This will immediately resolve publicity issue.

But at the same time I *LOVE* OpenSolaris and very much would like to
continue on conquer existing GNU/Linux users hearts and believe in our
final success!

Erast