On 4/13/06, Dennis Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >>   I blatantly disagree with the creation of yet another separate project
> >>   that completely replaces services and processes that already exist and
>
> < snip >
> >
> > So you are still in support of Keith's proposal which opens discussion
> > between the long existing Sun Companion Software project (which predates
>
>  Discussion is fine .. lets discuss how to make the Solaris Community
>  project at Blastwave even better.
>
>  Should you wish to join the Solaris Community project at Blastwave then
>  you are welcome to do so.

Dennis:

You have been asked point blank, several times in this thread, if you
and the Blastwave project are willing to join and support the
Companion CD project as proposed by Keith.

So far you have not given a straight answer.

In order to help clarify your position on whether or not you, and
Blastwave, are willing to support the Companion CD Project, i am
providing here a simple, multiple choice questionnaire, for your
convenience.

Please select only one answer to the following question:

Are you willing to support the Companion CD Project as proposed by
Keith Wesolowski:

0. Yes [ ]
1. No [ ]

Thank you.