Dan Price wrote:
You said: "as long as everybody knows to go there for technical
questions, spec posts, and RFC submissions".  That sounds like you're
spreading your project's wings out over the charter of other
communities and projects.

That certainly wasn't the intent. I haven't seen complaints about opensolaris-code overlapping with anything else so far so moving forward as we try to build volume over there I don't think we will...

Well, it isn't the first time, and I guess this discussion is now over,
since you've announced your project.

As you'll see we have removed the discussion part from the project description just leaving the repository part. opensolaris-code will be repurposed per the thread on cab-discuss.

In the end I don't think any of this is in conflict with any of the points you were trying to make?

- Eric