Jim Grisanzio wrote:

And also, I'm going to use my proximity to the rest of Asia to poke around throughout the entire region. I'll do very little travel to the US, actually -- probably only once a year. It will be Asia first, Europe second. But in terms of my online activities, everything stays pretty much as it is now.

Given that you will kind of be in the area, we'd love to see you down here to Jim. I'm sure we could work something out :)

alan
--
Alan Hargreaves - http://blogs.sun.com/tpenta
Staff Engineer (Kernel/VOSJEC/Performance)

I went in the World's Greatest shave for Leukaemia. See
http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/tpenta?entry=hair_yesterday_gone_today