* Stephen Lau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-09-16 09:05]:
> Yes, it's all part of a secret plan where Sun employees are trying to
> sabotage the project ;-)
>
> No, in all seriousness this is a bug.  It looks like the webapp machine
> is having trouble getting through the firewall to reach non-Sun hosts.
> Derek and I will get in touch with the team responsible on Monday and
> try to get this resolved.  Thanks for letting us know!

  It looks like it last reached whacked.net on 26 July, so we can work
  back and figure out what configuration change is the problem.

  - Stephen

--
Stephen Hahn, PhD  Solaris Kernel Development, Sun Microsystems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://blogs.sun.com/sch/