On 10/04/07, Ben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm looking for a way to limit the number of authenticated sftp/scp sessions
that are allowed to connect to my box.  I've searched the sunsolve forums and
docs.sun.com, but I'm not seeing any config that would give me the ability to
limit active sessions.  Does something like this exist?  This is all being
attempted on Solaris 9.

Hi welcome to our community. However, this community is focused on
OpenSolaris (and Solaris 10 partially). As a result, your question
would best be answered on the Sun BigAdmin forums here:

http://www.sun.com/bigadmin

or the Solaris x86 Yahoo Group mailing list here:

"Less is only more where more is no good." --Frank Lloyd Wright

Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/