Hello Gentlemans

I received my Opensolaris Kit a couple of days ago and I installed it in a
Compaq nc6000 laptop installation went well but when I try to connect to
internet via wireless I can not.

I open the network tool to configure the wireless in ath0 via DHCP and entered
the information required my ESSID my WEP key and to use DHCP. when I try to
activate it I get an error message that it " CAN NOT ACTIVATED" I think is
looking for a network card but I am using the built in laptop wireless.

Has anybody run into this problem? Do you solve it and how?

Any help will be appreciated so far I love what I see with Opensolaris it looks
an feel very user friendly.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,
Mario