On Tue, 15 May 2007, Bruno Jargot wrote:

I can deal with using 'ksh' for scripting and tcsh interactively;
I cannot deal with ksh or bash as interactive shells.  They just
have too much catching up to do.

Does that include the new ksh? Did you report any bugs or feature requests?

I think the only catching up that needs to happen is with many people on this list. The fact is Solaris will die like so many of its counterparts from the unix war days, unless more people get with it. Its no use to be stuck using a technology no one wants to use much anymore.