> I think troubles with sata don't with raid...
> raid work correctly but it's only different theme...

It completely irrelevant whether the hardware RAID works correctly or not.
The reason why Solaris doesn't "see" the SATA drives is because the SATA driver
for that RAID is not available. Whether that's just the case for Nexenta or
Solaris is general I don't know, but the point is, the kernel doesn't have a
driver which would talk to that HW RAID subsystem. That's why you don't "see"
any of your SATA drives.