[b]McNeely: "We had to pay SCO more money so we could open the code". [/b]

Nobody here has yet explained how Sun managed to legitimately open-source code
without getting permission from Novell. The fact that SCO agreed to this and
Sun paid them money to do so seems to be irrelevant in light of the recent
court decision.