J Duff wrote:
> I would like to download the source and closed bins for snv_70b. I understand
> this is a relatively stable version since it will become the next Developer
> Edition, and therefore receives more testing. If there is an snv_70c
> (hopefully even more stable), I would like to download that too.
>
> I cannot find the source and closed bins for snv_70b. I think the
> http://dlc.sun.com/osol/on/downloads/b70/ link is for snv_70 not snv_70b. (I
> think the "b70" in the preceeding link stays for build 70 not version 70b.)
>
> Where can I go to download the snv_70b ON consolidation?

You're correct, the b70 is for "build 70" not "70b".
In the past, we never published the respin builds - mostly because there
was no demand, and it takes some (not a lot, but still some) time to do
it.  You'd have to ping the ON gatekeeper (David Marker) to see if he
can do it...

Keep in mind what you would be building is only what ON delivered for
70b, not what any other consolidation delivered.
To really duplicate an SXDE 08/07 (snv_70b), you'd want to build what
every consolidation delivered for 70b, not just ON.

cheers,
steve