I am trying to find the following information regarding the logging of telnet
sessions within a Solaris 10 environment:

(1)  How can I tell if the logging of telnet sessions is enabled on a Solaris
10 machine?

(2)  Assuming that the logging of telnet sessions is not enabled, what is the
procedure of enabling the logging of a telnet session?

I have alread Googled these questions, but could not find any satisfactory
answers.  Any and all constructive replies will be appreciated.  Thanks!

RobSand