On Mon, 3 Dec 2007, vineet kumar wrote:

> Hi,
>  I am using SXCE build76.
>
> i have a extended partition on my drive with 4 FAT32 volumes.
> But I can mount only the first two.

a) How exactly are you trying to mount them, i.e. which device name
    do you specify for the "mount" command ?

b) exactly what failures (error messages on the mount command line
    and in /var/adm/messages) do you get ?

c) How does the partition table look like ? You can use Moinak's
    tool here:

        http://blogs.sun.com/moinakg/entry/solaris_x86_partition_table_viewer

    to "prettyprint" it, including the logical drives.

> Is it a known limitation of Solaris or is there some bug or problem ?

that depends.

> Is there a workaround for this?

ditto.

FrankH.