Patrick Ale wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I filed a bug last week, I got an email yesterday saying the bug has
> changed status to incomplete and if I could please give more information
> acording to the filled in fields by the engineer working on the bug.
> I'd love to do that but... how do I do this? I can't even find my bug
> back in the database :s

You can't - only a Sun engineer can, and since the external e-mail now
censors the name/e-mail of the bug updater, you have no way of knowing.

The best I know of you can do is post to the mailing list of the
appropriate community group, or a generic list like opensolaris-bugs,
and ask for your bug report to be updated by a Sun employee.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]