I have several questions to understand how versioning of opensolaris works.

1. Are version numbers of Opensolaris and version number of Solaris line
synchronized, or separate ?

2. Where can I see timeline of releases, by recent years, of Opensolaris and of
Solaris, with version numbers ?

3. Are version number of the kernels separate from version numbers of distros,
or same ?  Are version number of Opensolaris kernels synchronized with version
numbers of SOlaris kernels, or separate ?

4. Is whole solaris kernel opensourced, or only parts of kernel ?

Thanks
Viki