The big difference between 4Front and us, is that we have no vested commercial
interest in the project anymore. Hence a dual licensing option under GPL/BSD
type licenses is not something we need to do. We actually have always done that
with our SDK code over the years, in that it was dual licensed under LGPL and
commercial licenses for our commercial licensees. But since we are no longer
selling this code commercially anymore, I really just want to see the entire
blob under a BSD/MIT style license, so both Open Source and commercial
companies alike can utilize all our work.

I personally put more than 15 years of my life into this code, but now I am
onto different things, and I just don't want to see it sit there and go to
waste. So dual licensing is simply not necessary.

Regards,

Kendall Bennett, CEO
A Main Hobbies
349 Huss Drive