Leví Teodoro da Silva writes:
> I installed OpenSolaris 2008.05 on three machines here on my job, so now i
> want to put it in the same network, because i have to share files.

You might want to try [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There are quite a few details missing from your message.  What sorts
of interfaces do you have?  I assume you've got Ethernet interfaces on
these machines ... is that right?

Do you have an existing network?  If so, then just provision these
machines in the same way you would any other machines on the network.

If you have no existing network, do you have the hardware to create
one (minimally a switch/bridge type of device)?  What do you have?

The short answer (with no data to go on) is that you need to figure
out how to acquire IP addresses for these machines to use.  On some
networks, that's done by way of DHCP.  On others, it's static
allocation within a range specified by the network administrator.

If you're using static allocation, then either (a) update
/etc/nwam/llp to specify static allocation for the IP address or (b)
turn off NWAM and use the old-style /etc/hostname.* files.  If you're
using DHCP, it should generally "just work."