Michael E. Thomadakis wrote:
> I've been a "heavy" PDF user (both generating and viewign on my AMD64
> Solaris10 box. I think it makes little sense NOT to have the latest Adobe's
> acroread on this platform.
>
> Is there any discussion about letting Adobe make it available?

"Letting Adobe make it available"?   Who do you think is stopping
Adobe other than Adobe's own management?   They finally got enough
customer demand to decide to do it for their next release:

http://blogs.adobe.com/acroread/2008/05/adobe_reader_on_solaris_x86_co.html

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]