Actually, that command checks whether the driver implements quiesce()
which is needed to suspend and resume as well as fast reboot, it
should tell you what drivers have problems,
uadmin 3 22 worked in my laptop but suspend and resume didn't
the problem was in masa's bfe driver which i no longer use, the new
bfe driver doesnt work for me either and i filled a bug for it