I am working  with  parcellite  package that i downloaded from the following
link

ยจhttp://sourceforge.net/search/?words=paracellite&type_of_search=soft&pmode=0&words=parcellite&Search=Search";

I am using solaris with following details

"SunOS opensolaris 5.11 snv_101b i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris
 OpenSolaris 2008.11 snv_101b_rc2 X86
           Copyright 2008 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
                        Use is subject to license terms.
                           Assembled 19 November 2008
kernel module:32-bit i386 kernel modules"
while am trying to configure  this package it is showing a error

configure: error: Your intltool is too old.  You need intltool 0.23 or later.

it got stuck while checking "xgettext",then i searched for"[i]sunwgnu gettext
file[/i]" and i executed it but still the same problem is showing..what step i
should do to avoid this error..