Rich Reynolds wrote:

Hi all -

where do we need to log issues with the dev repository???

Report them to the pkg-discuss mailing list.

I have tried to fetch some things and every fetch breaks in the same
way, even after flushing my download cache...

so i suspect broken files, because if it was network, it would not
likely be a break at the same place...

Are you running build 118 and are you seeing timeout errors?

If so, due to a known issue, you'll have to set an environment variable before running the pkg command:

export PKG_CLIENT_TIMEOUT=900

Where 900 is the number of seconds to wait before timing out.

See bug 10010 for the timeout issue.

Alternatively, describe your issues in detail.

Cheers,
--
Shawn Walker