W. Wayne Liauh wrote:
I just tested with OOo 3.1 (the default install in
OpenSolaris 2009.06) and with the development version
of upcoming 3.2 (DEV300_m53) also in OpenSolaris
2009.06 and I couldn't reproduce the bug in either of
them. Can this just be hearsay?

Hi Thommy,

A small correction I might add: the OpenSolaris 2009.06 LiveCD does not seem to
come with OOo (as far as I can tell).

As of yesterday, only OOo 3.0 was in the default repo.  This is the last
version of OOo where this bug still exists.

But as of today, the repository has been updated, and the version of OOo has
been elevated to 3.1.  As you correctly pointed out, this notorious bug no
longer shows up!!!  (I am sure this repository update has nothing to do with
Anon's post.  :-)  )

OpenOffice 3.1 has been in the repository for a month now at least I believe. Perhaps you missed it accidentally?

Cheers,
--
Shawn Walker