Although we don't use it in any of the data centers that I've worked at (we
either pay the exhorbitant, over-priced Red Hat support fees or use CentOS free
of charge), I suspect that Oracle's Unbreakable Enterprise Linux is probably
doing a lot better than people around here give it credit for doing. They
already had a decent customer base of 26 major customers back in March 2007, as
reading the article at the following link below will show:

http://www.cbronline.com/news/oracle_names_26_unbreakable_linux_customers

And then about eight months later the number of customers somehow increased
exponentially from 26 customers to 1,500 customers (!) as you can see from this
link:

http://www.linuxlookup.com/2007/nov/15/oracle_unbreakable_linux_support_demonstrates_exceptional_momentum

Customers for Oracle Enterprise Linux include the following:

   Yahoo!, Timex, Diebold, Globecast, ABC Stores, Mutual Materials, Abercrombie
& Fitch, Mitsubishi, Nissan, the New York State Insurance Dept...

I don't know about the rest of you, but as a long time Red Hat user and
sysadmin.... I'm actually looking forward to running Oracle Unbreakable
Enterprise Linux......

         ......in an LX brand SOLARIS ZONE!!!