> Here's a quick dump on how to get Solaris 10 and
> OpenSolaris
> on the same rpool.
>
> ttp://blogs.sun.com/mrj/entry/solaris_10_and_opensolar
> is_on
>

> MRJ

Thanks for the plug, will give it a try.

ps.  Currently, I have Sol10 installed on the bare metal and OpenSolaris on an
external drive, as my improvisation of  a quick and dirty dual-boot.  (This
arrangement, that the latter is on a portable drive, says a lot about what I
think of the quality of the OpenSolaris LiveCD-based system; my sincere thanks
to the OpenSolaris developers for having taken all the heat and finally killed
the SXCE stream--I have a feeling that this is actually done with Chairman
Larry's blessings.  I love SXCE, but we need to concentrate on--& hopefully
force the Solaris old guards to participate in--something that has a future.)