On Mon, 2010-02-15 at 22:49 -0800, Chad Welsh wrote:
> this makes no sense to me I just paid for my copy of Star Office 9 for Mac OS
> X when it first came out just like a good drone would do, and now I have to
> pay for security patches? WTF? YOUR NEW COMPANY IS WORSE THAN
> MICRO$HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> GOTTA HAVE PEOPLE DOUBLE DIP TO SUPPORT AN ALREADY PAID FOR PRODUCT THAT IS
> ALWAYS GONNA NEED SECURITY AND CODE CORRECTION UPDATES?
>
> ORACLE BLOWS A$$

It's the new order.  Sun has been assimilated. You're getting a taste of
why many people hate Oracle. They carry a big club. Get used to it.

That said, this is probably not the best place for venting.  Perhaps
target your complaint at Oracle Corporate Communications.
Coincidentally I happen to have Karen Tillman's email address handy:

karen.till...@oracle.com

--
Ken Gunderson <kgund...@teamcool.net>