So I've tried both the ASUS U3S6, and the Koutech IO-PESA-A230R, recommended by
the helpful blog:

http://blog.zorinaq.com/?e=10

In BOTH cases, the SSD appears in the card's BIOS screen at bootup, so that the
card sees it and recognizes it properly.

I'm running EON 0.60 (SNV130), and once I log in as root and run "format", the
SSD Is not there at all. I just wanted a cheap card to add to my server to run
my SSD as an L2ARC, so nothing needs to be fancy.

Is there anything I can do? I'm really stuck now... Thanks!