So I'm throwing up the white flag on this one. My SAS controller (Dell SAS
6i/R) works just fine, but I was using the recommended cables for the six
drives in my system (which has four SATA/SAS connectors on one channel, but
only two on the other). Since it has two of the special SFF(?) connectors, I
had to order a new cable from Dell that should give me another connector to use
the SSD directly, without any other drivers. Therefore, I've returned the cards
to NewEgg. So I couldn't get either the ASUS or Koutech cards to work in my
Dell PowerEdge T410, fyi.