Hi,
I would like to see the impact of different page coloring algorithms on my AMD
machine running OpenSolaris 2009.06. According to the book "Solaris Internals -
Solaris 10 and OpenSolaris" (page no: 515), I have tried to change the page
coloring algorithm on the fly using mdb -kw, but not successful. However, I am
able to change segmapsize using adb. Could someone help me to play with page
coloring algorithms using either mdb or adb?

$ pfexec mdb -kw
scsi_vhci zfs mpt sd sockfs ip hook neti sctp arp usba fctl md lofs fcip fcp
cpc random crypto logindmux ptm ufs nsmb sppp ipc nfs ]
> consistent_coloring/D
mdb: failed to dereference symbol: unknown symbol name