Edward Ned Harvey wrote:
> [...]

John Fowler clearly stated during the webcast that Solaris 11 was scheduled
to ship in 2011.  This was repeated in all the articles I've seen, including
some you mentioned in your other posts.   You are the only one imagining a
2010 ship date for it.   Even the 140 character summary from Oracle marketing
was clear about that:

http://twitter.com/Oracle/status/20806524667

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersm...@oracle.com