Kyle McDonald wrote:

> On 9/2/2010 10:41 AM, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
>> illumos is roughly equivalent to ON by itself.
>
>> An OpenIndiana distro would have to add the other 80% of the
>> OpenSolaris distro that comes from outside ON/illumos - SFW, X,
>> JDS, etc.
>
> Hi Alan,
>
> Where can I find a definitive list of what's in the 'etc.' you refer to?
>
> I know I need to build ON, SFW, JDS, X, and PKG, but I'm not sure what
> else there is.
> I've only just begun, and I was planning on comparing what pkgs get
> created with those in IN and guessing what else I needed, but if
> there's a list somewhere, it'd make things easier.

The people working with Alasdair already made this list, but if you're
trying to independently recreate it, you can get a list of included
consolidation incorporations by doing:

pkg contents -t depend -a type=incorporate -o fmri -r entire

You could run a similar command on each of those listed incorporations
to find out which packages each includes.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersm...@oracle.com