Hi,

I'm planning to use the replication scripts on that page :
http://www.infrageeks.com/groups/infrageeks/wiki/8fb35/zfs_autoreplicate_script.html

It uses the timeslider (other way possible) to take snapshots, uses zfs
send/receive to replicate and another script for cleaning up the old snapshots.

My question : in the event that there's no more common snapshot between Site A
and Site B, how can we replicate again ? (example : Site B has a power failure
and then Site A cleanup his snapshots before Site B is brought back, so that
there's no more common snapshots between the sites).

I'm thinking of using OpenSolaris for my 30TB storage (replicated to another
30TB). If a situation like this happens, will I need to erase eveything in Site
B, and start all over again ?  Or is there another more efficient (faster) way
?  How ?

Thank you