Hi Harry,

I will add hostname to the nodename section so that a search
is more successful.

I noticed this today myself, trying to find the right command
after changing nodename.

# nodename
-bash: nodename: command not found
# hostname
x4200-brm-10

D'oh.

Thanks,

Cindy

On 11/16/11 14:54, Harry Putnam wrote:
Cindy Swearingen
<cindy.swearin...@oracle.com>  writes:

Hi Harry,

You might review this summary table of changes to see what else
has changed and it should point you in the right direction:

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E23824_01/html/E24456/compare-1.html

If it doesn't, let us know.

This is minor, but one thing I noticed is that a page search on
`hostname' doesn't lead to that section.  Maybe no one else would
search for it using hostname.... maybe everybody else would use
nodename, but if I had not known there was something there explaining
the new change of hostname procedure, I might have just assumed
there was no change.