Hi,

The opensolaris.org website does still exist.

But the downloads page refers people to the Oracle Technology Network Solaris 11 Express Downloads site: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/solaris11/downloads/index.html

OpenSolaris 2009.06 is no longer available for download from Oracle.

The last ON build from August 2010 is still available in case that's helpful:
http://dlc.sun.com/osol/on/downloads/current.

There were lots of mirrors in addition to genunix but I don't know if any are still available.

Thanks.

Bonnie