Hi Rod,

Thanks for this help.

Actually as given in the steps of the installing the Solaris Source and
building it.
I performed the following steps.

I am sorry but basically I am not able to get the point related to building
/sgs/packages.

# cd /var/tmp (if you are not currently in this directory)
# bzip2 -d SUNWonbld-b47.i386.tar.bz2
(You will get SUNWonbld-b47.i386.tar file as the result of above)

# tar xvf SUNWonbld-b47.i386.tar

# su (if you haven?t logged in as root)
Password:

# pkgadd -d onbld SUNWonbld

Also request you to please help in using DBG_CALL Functions in the Solaris
OS functions which should help me debugging the Solaris OS.

Regards

Deepak Bhatia