On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 11:00 AM, Daniel <danielravenn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The very fact that reasonably intelligent people here on this list,
> which are part of the community the TPV is aimed at, cannot agree what
> it means, is cause to rewrite it for more clarity.
>
> Carlo Wood wrote:
> > You know, this would actually make me feel better if you were a lawyer.
> > Even more so, if you were a Linden Lab lawyer. But since (I assume)
> neither
> > is the case, this is just your interpretation and I see it differently.

Legal interpretation is the only one that matters for a legal document, and
at the same time, it is sometimes possible to reframe a legal document to
make more sense to a casual reader in areas that are intuitively unclear.
Asking for legal language changes without being a lawyer or consulting with
one is on the dangerous end of the spectrum... to that old saw "be careful
what you ask for."

Joel