I am trying to prove a no harm done 2005 build first. Then on to 2010.
the build-cmd.sh script references "build_sln" for several entries.
Example: build_sln src/client/windows/breakpad_client.sln "release|win32"
exception_handler

These all fail when I try them. Is build_sln common to the LL build system and
not included in 3p-google-breakpad source?

The sln files build with  cd src/client/windows
            ../../tools/gyp/gyp -G msvs_version=2005

Is this just and automation thingy?
Can I just build with debug and release or do I need build_sln's magic?
Nicky