Maria,

for updates, I think you can pick any of them. There are frequently
multiple WGs which fit a talk.
I think the community appreciates the updates in general and we try to make
sure that these 2 specific WGs never
run in parallel at the same time.
So either works and you could ping both WGs. It's great to have the
flexibility on time for the WG chairs on the time
to schedule it to either of them based on available other talks.

Regards,
   Martin Winter
   OS WG Co-Chair