First of all thanks to all the candidates for stepping up - it’s great to see
many volunteers
willing to contribute to the WG’s work!

I would like to express my support for Christian whom I know since many years
as a skilled
and creative mind who’s building innovative network solutions since many years
and has
the ability to think out of the box.

- Peter