I think the whole question is wrong.

I don't see there to be one BEST product. It all matters for the
application. What is required (i.e. features, support, performance
etc). What is the know-how of the enduser? Does it require a simple
graphic interface? Or is a CLI preferred? Or both needed? Do you just
need a single setup or is this which should be rolled out to various
remote locations? Do you require it to run on a specific hardware or
OS?

If you really want to help to select something and not just doing some
marketing research, then explain your situation and ask for
suggestions for it.

Regards,
   Martin Winter