After hacking a few hours on integrating the nice CVSweb program from B.Fenner
(FreeBSD) and H.Zeller into our website, we've now an online Web Interface to
our CVS repository. It stays under OpenSSL->Source->CVSweb or

  http://www.openssl.org/source/cvs/

It provides the following features:

1. Example URL: http://www.openssl.org/source/cvs/
   You can browse directories.

2. Example URL: http://www.openssl.org/source/cvs/Configure
   You can look at the CVS/RCS history of a file.

3. Example URL: http://www.openssl.org/source/cvs/Configure.diff?r1=1.7&r2=1.8
   You can look at the unified diff between two revisions.

4. Example URL:
   http://www.openssl.org/source/cvs/Configure.diff?r1=1.7&r2=1.8&f=h
   You can look at the diff between two revisions in a nice
   human readable colorful format.

Try it out!
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]