Ziacek Martin wrote:

> [...]

You don't need to know the format of the registry entries: you can use
CryptoAPI to access them. It should be possible to add a certificate to
a system store ("MY" probably) and set its properties to point to a key
on the relevant CSP.

I haven't been able to find any info about the PRIVATEKEYBLOB format for
a DSA/DSS key though there is some documentation in CryptGenKey() and
CryptSetKeyParam() relating to DSS/DSA keys.

I can't find any usable info about creating DSA/DSS keys with Xenroll
either: there's apparently no way to supply the parameters. It may
however be possible to use an existing keyset though and handle things
that way.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.   http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/