Saludos.

I'm using OpenSSL 0.9.4, compiled with Visual C++ 6.0 on a Windows
NT 4.0 box with latest service packs applied. Did anybody else ever
discover buffer overflows when transmitting large (> 64kb) Files
using OpenSSL?

Did anybody of you guys ever run your Win32/OpenSSL Web Server
with BoundsChecker or something similar enabled? I've got the buffer
overflows and some leeks. I am pretty sure that it's not me, even
though it may be possible that I'm using some of the OpenSSL APIs
the wrong way.

Thanks for sharing any similar experiences you had.

Remo Inverardi,
ABACUS Research