Raghuram Belur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> in ulf.openssl.dev:

> We have an application for which we are using SSL enabled clients and
> servers(our own server not a web server). I have been trying to get the
> session key reuse going for the past several days. [...]

Use SSL_CTX_set_session_id_context().  To avoid potential security
holes in applications that use a single external session cache
in SSL_CTX's with different authentication requirements,
the SSL server implementation refuses to reuse sessions unless
they were created in a matching context (see occurrences of sid_ctx
in ssl/ssl_sess.c).