Hi,
i'm going to develop the simple certificate enrollment protocol (SCEP
draft-nourse-scep-01.txt) for my thesis in computer network eng. I'm going to
use openssl (of course:) and i'm asking if someone is doing the same work over
there. If it's so we can work togheter and share infos. I'm a newby to openssl,
so excuse me if i'll ask to you something very stupid in the near future.
   Thx.
   Corrado