Praveen Koppula <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> How to check if SSLeay/OpenSSL has been compiled in a Multithreaded
> version ? What flags has to be added in the make file (NTDLL.MAK) to
> include multithreading support. I use WinNT 4.0 and VC++

On Windows, multi-threading is enabled by default.
In general, you can look at "openssl version -f" to look at the
compiler flags (or call SSLeay_version(SSLEAY_CFLAGS));
for new versions of OpenSSL, you can also define
OPENSSL_THREAD_DEFINES and then include <openssl/opensslconf.h>
and see if it defines THREADS.  (The latter possibility
obviously looks at header files, not at the installed library,
so it doesn't make too much sense when you're using shared
libraries.)