I've become irritated enough with some functions not having const used
properly (or at least what appears proper), so I've started working on
bringing better use of const to OpenSSL, as some may already have
noticed.

This may, for a few days, bring along a number of warnings or errors
because everything that should be constified will not become
constified at once, mostly for logging reasons.

Also, this will bring about a few ugly casts in the ASN.1 macros or
direct callers of them.  This is a necessary step until the new ASN.1
code gets merged in and works properly...

Please be patient.

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chairman@Stacken   \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.