Alex Cosic a écrit :

Hi,

My question is on how to connect JSSE (java based client) with openssl based web
engine server.

I have tried so far and what I have got is that I could not create SSL socket with my
opensl server, which works fine with   my openssl client (even when I used JNI
approach to use C llibrary from Java.

Any suggestion?

Alex Cosic

Hi !
I've also an apache web server on linux and i have no probleme to connect to from a win PC using the socket class ( i've also securised my Client using SSL prtotocol ) but i've not try the SSLSocket class from JSSE ! Try to look at your configuration ! and see if the CipherSuite are available or something like this !

I' gona try JSSE !

Bsets Regards Fred